My whole goal here at BackpackBusinessLifestyle.com is to educate you about the different backpack businesses out there to help you find one that you enjoy and want to start. There are many goals here, but that’s the MAIN one. 🙂
Today I want to give you an overview of probably the easiest backpack business out there. I call it the Product Empire Backpack Business…
With this business you will need to…
1. Find a niche where you can have multiple products.
For example… The Internet marketing niche. You could have products on list building, Facebook marketing, affiliate marketing, blogging, and the list goes on and on and on. Another example would be the weight loss niche. You could have products on different types of diets, products on different types of workouts, products on mindset for weight loss, and again the list could go on and on and on.
You just need to make sure you’ve picked a big enough niche to have multiple products.
2. Decide what your first 5 products will be for your product empire.
There are many ways to do this, but the one solid way I have found to do this is see what products are in your niche, research them, and then create ones that are BETTER than what you’ve researched.
I call this my RD3 method… Research, Duplicate, Differentiate, Dominate. You research products, replicate what you find in your own product, be different in your product (more information, functions, features, etc), and that leads you to having a superior product which makes you DOMINATE.
Note: Re read the last part over and over again because it’s GOLD!
Using the weight loss niche as an example. Maybe my first 5 products are…
1. How To Lose 10 Pounds In 5 Days
2. How To Eat Healthy At Restraunts
3. How To Burn 1000 Calories A Day
4. How To Not Cheat On Your Diet
5. Weight And Food Tracking Software
3. Get your products created! Once you have decided what your first 5 products will be, create them and/or have them created.
There are so many different types of products you can create. Ebooks, coaching programs, courses, video tutorials, software, WordPress themes and plugins, etc.
Start with the first one, create it or get it created! Each day put time into it and before long you’ll have your first product. Then move on to the next one.
I always tell my clients to look at it like eating a giant elephant. You have this huge giant elephant you have to eat. Just eat it one bite at a time at your own pace. Remember the elephant will rot if you don’t eat it in time, (eeeww!) so just go slow and steady until you’ve eaten it all.
4. Get sales copy for each product! Now once you have your first products created you need sales pages for each of them. You could learn to write copy on your own or take the easy way and have someone write your copy for you. My favorite place to find people to write sales copy is over at https://www.facebook.com/groups/copyjobs You’ll need a Facebook account and join the group to find people, but the best of the best are there!
5. Setup your marketing system… Once you have your products and copy to sell them you’ll need to setup your sales page. There’s a million ways to do this and I wont go into great detail here, but you need AT LEAST a sales page and a download page for each product. And your stuff needs to look good too. If you can’t set this stuff up yourself then I highly recommend you hire someone to do that for you.
6. Create a MAIN site… Once you have your products all setup for sale you’ll need a main site that you will drive ALL traffic to. This needs to be a squeeze page where you can build your list.
By setting up a main site that is a squeeze page you can drive ALL traffic to that ONE site, and then load your autoresponder that is tied to that list with messages that sell all 5 of your first products. This is called automating your business and if you do this you’ll just be working a few hours a day once you have everything setup.
Here’s a diagram of what that looks like to help you wrap your head around this.
7. Start driving traffic! There are so many options when it comes to driving traffic…
a. Facebook advertising
b. Solo ads/ezine ads
c. Media buying
d. Banner ads
e. Reviewers (People who review and publish their review to their “people”.)
And on and on and on… Traffic is a whole other tutorial, but you get the idea here.:)
You just need to work a few hours a day putting traffic towards your squeeze page and the emails in your autoreponder will do all of the selling!
8. Add more products… You will want to continue to add to your product empire and add more products as time goes on. How often you do this is totally up to you!
So there’s an overview of how this “backpack business” works!
This does take some time, work, and money (just like everything with a BUSINESS), but you can do it from anywhere in the world you want. All you need is a laptop and an Internet connection, and maybe even a backpack to carry your office around in like I do. 🙂
I’ll be expanding on all of this as time goes on, but if you have questions please post them below so I know what more to cover!
And… If you need a shortcut and want your own product empire right now, make sure and check out Aaron Danker’s offer where he will setup 20 different products for your very own product empire. You can see that offer at http://www.BackpackBusinessLifestyle.com/20ProductEmpire